What is it?
MoProSoft is a process reference model that encapsulates good practices and software management processes. These help companies that are in charge of the development and management of software. The goals are to improve their workflow, quality and competitiveness
The MoProSoft includes a set of integrated processes, with their workflows, roles and product that serve as a framework to companies that are in software engineering.
- It specializes in software development and maintenance
- It facilitates compliance of the following model requirements: ISO/IEC 29110, ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 15504, CMMI-DEV e ISO/IEC 12007
- It’s easy to understand and implement
- It’s useful when implemented
- The official document consists of less than 200 pages. This, relative to other models and standards makes it really concise.
- It follows the structure of mexican organizations with the development and maintenance of software products.
- It is oriented towards the improvement of software processes.
- They have a low training cost as well as a fast adoption time.
- Improves the quality of the shipped software of the company that adopts this model.
- Elevates the company’s capacity to offer quality services and reach international standards of competitivity
- Integrates all of the organization’s processes and maintains a direct relation with the strategic objectives
- Allows the organization to be recognized as a mature and established organization
- The organization appears in the global list of companies that adhere to this model. This serves as reference to clients, authorities and competitors.
Retrieved from: https://www.sige.org.mx/verificacion-moprosoft/